Special Thanks to Lambda Phi Epsilon
Cammy Lee Leukemia Foundation, Inc.
Home arrow How To Help

Board of Directors:

James Chang
Kevin Ching M.D.
Sharon Lau
Stella Lee Leong

How To Help
Image
Everyday thousands of minorities are diagnosed with blood diseases and will need to search for a matching marrow donor to receive a life-saving transplant.
Unfortunately, only 30 percent will find a suitable donor in their family. The remaining 70 percent must find an unrelated donor whose tissue type matches theirs.
Here is what YOU can do:
 
Latest News

Upcoming Events
Simplepie detected an error. Please run the compatibility utility.
The following Simplepie error occurred:
A feed could not be found at http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/cllf.org_1315hm0ps3ehavlatkfvrlscjg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/full?futureevents=true&sortorder=ascending&orderby=starttime&singleevents=true&hl=en&
Press Corner